Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Fun

I realize that it has been awhile since I last updated our blog. We have been busy having an AWESOME summer. After believing that summer would NEVER come (still 45 degrees in June!!!) we have had awesome weather and LOTS of fun. This has been one of the best summers we have had as a family - even with Phil working soooo hard on the house in addition to his regular job (what a man!). Anyway, I love summer, so we usually have lots of fun, but with 4 kids, I get to enjoy summer through their eyes...yet one more reason I love being a mom! Here are some pictures of what we have been up to:












1 comment:

Dana Lohrer said...

We are so ready to see you all and those kiddos! Jaycee loves her pictures she received from Marilee of the kids. Jaycee talks about all of the kids all the time. At times its difficult for her to tell Isaac and Kathryn apart. She is anxious to meet them as we all are. Tell Phil, that Jaycee says his name as well! Not promising a hug for him at the beginning, but I am pretty sure he will get a high five from her! Thanks for sharing some new pics with us! We look forward to seeing you all in 3 weeks!