Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Family Picture



So I am very excited to be able to post a picture of our family! This is our first new family picture - Hooray! (thanks to Phil's mom, who got everyone to look at the camera and smile at the same time!!!) I was able to go shopping by MYSELF yesterday, which was so exciting and wonderful. Phil (aka: superdad/superhusband) stayed home with the kids AND managed to do 3 loads of laundry, clean the house, feed the kids, bathe the kids and get them in their pajamas all before I returned! I told Phil that now I feel really lame for not getting more done everyday while he is away! Everyone needs their own Phil:)

5 comments:

Hailey said...

Gorgeous! Love the 1st family picture. What's even more impressive than the photo is Phil. I wish I had something more witty to say in response to Phil's house-cleaning abilities while watching 4 children, but all I can come up with is "Go Phil"! Glad you were able to get some alone time.

Laurel said...

I think Phil & Jim should teach "Super Dad" classes. Way to go Phil!


Laurel

Kristin said...

How great to see your first family photo- thanks for sharing it! I also agree with Laurel about Phil teaching a "Super Dad" class!

Annerb said...

Super picture! So glad you were able to get away by yourself. Phil's a keeper, that's for sure! Of course, the same can be said of his wife. :o)

BOTTHEAD said...

That's got to be the Bott comeing out of you Phil! Great picture!! Hope to see you soon. Marv