Friday, May 23, 2008

Posts and Pictures

So I hope everyone likes our new background and pictures. Phil says it looks "girly" and I say "mission accomplished!" Here are some pictures of our trip to the beach a few weeks ago. Kathryn was overjoyed to go to the beach and even though she didn't get to swim (a major disappointment) she had FUN! Evalin had the time of her life looking and searching for Baby Crabs. She loves them! Isaac and Lukas were crazy climbing boys and ended up at the top of the rocks. Phil took some time to show Lukas how to skip rocks and he ended up being awesome at it (more than we can say for his mom!). Enjoy the pictures...they are so awesome that I am expecting an award from the Blog website managers. Enjoy!













Picture of Dad and Mom (courtesy of Lukas)


























6 comments:

Barqueros said...

I love it!
I think your layout is great, and your pictures are even better! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time together. Love you and miss you all. Give the kids a big hug for me, and tell them that Aunt Theresa is waiting for that Disney jar to fill up so we can all go together.

~Theresa

Marsha said...

Love all the photos but the one of the girls is so precious - made me cry.

bbqdaisy said...

I LOVE the redo of your blog :)
And I LOVE the pictures! They are AWESOME! I also PRAISE Jesus for beautiful you and your beautiful family! You BLESS me and my family SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Love
Maria

Laurel said...

LOVE the new blog look!

And .. great pics, too. We should all go to the beach together ... my kids are great crab catchers, rock skippers, and drift wood climbers.

Laurel

Dana Lohrer said...

YAY! New pics of our nieces and nephews! They are too adorable! We are finally connected with the internet world as of today! We can't wait to get that way in August! We look forward to seeing you all! Love and miss you! The Lohrers in Oklahoma!

The Blaske Bunch said...

Yeah on the new look!
LOVE the Pictures...AWARD winning for sure! HIP HIP Hooray for the Lohrer family....we see GOD in you!
Blaske Bunch!