Monday, June 2, 2008

Little Chefs

Anyone who knows me at all knows that I LOVE to cook. So it was only natural for my children to also inherit the love of the culinary arts! We have many budding chefs in our house (Phil's new question before he eats anything is, "Is it tainted?" which is code for "Did the kids make it?"). We have so much fun cooking and I am always entertained by the numerous "taste tests" that occur. Lukas' famous line is "I didn't quite taste it enough, Mom" which then results in yet another taste test (usually with the same dipping finger used the first time...now you know why Phil asks his question). So here are some pictures of our cooking adventures...






3 comments:

The Blaske Bunch said...

Cooking Hooray!!!
Love seeing your kiddos in the kitchen! I know it is a love of yours and it has to FILL your mommy heart to cook with the kids!
WAY to GO!!!
No pop tarts or eggo waffles huh?
SMILE
C~

Hailey said...

Love those sweet little faces! If they're a tiny bit as talented as you we'll gladly take the leftovers!

Laurel said...

Love the pics!

We should get the kids together for a cooking day.

Laurel