Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Five More Days

(Due to the overwhelming response I received from my last post, I will no longer be posting political views...HA! FYI: If I don't know you, I won't post your comments; nothing personal, just my policy.)

Because my husband is so incredibly AWESOME (not to mention my father-in-law, who has made the completion of our house his full time job!) we will be moving this weekend! HOORAY!!! I am sooooo happy to be moving into our house. Not that this rental hasn't been great because it has, but I can say with certainty that everyone is ready for more SPACE. Especially Lukas who has shared a room with the three little kids and has just about had a nervous breakdown over it! (Poor little stressed out kid:)
I am taking pictures today of our house and will post them for all of you who live far, far away and can't come visit us:-(

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Yea! Excited for you!!!

Let us know when you want us to come visit. We'll fill up your new space for you. :)


Laurel

Annerb said...

I'm so excited to hear you'll be moving into your fabulous new house this weekend!! Joy, Joy! Can't wait to come visit you and see you all settled in it.

Maybe Kari + Co. can come, too!!!

Hailey said...

Yeah - can't wait to see the finished pictures! I miss you too friend - terribly! I wish I could help you move, watch the kids, cook you dinner, and send you and Phil out on a date night. If only I was closer! I rejoyce knowing we will spend eternity together! love you - hai

Dana Lohrer said...

YAY! You are moving, again! We are so happy for you guys! We can't wait to see pics! Yes, I am very sad that we won't be able to see your house for a while. I am sure all of the added space will make life easier! The kids will be able to have some great hide and seek games! Love you all and hope that moving this weekend goes well! Wish we were there to help! I would love to take ALL the kids and have a fun day together!

The Blaske Bunch said...

Yeah and YEAH! Last night on our way home we drove by....like we ALWAYS do, and all your lights of your new house were ON....I could see your "wonderful husband" running around with his tool belt...another person...who will remain nameless so his wife will not get concerned :O) was literally HANGING out 2nd story window cleaning off the OUTSIDE window...
It was BUSY PLACE!
You guys are ALL amazing and we are excited for you! The Blaskes are a BIG bunch and we could use our muscle to HELP you this weekend!
Let me know!
YEAH for family...YEAH for HOME!
Carrie <><

K said...

Wow! That WAS fast!!!
Last time I saw your house it was just a foundation!
Can't wait to see the photos!

Barqueros said...

Hi Lohrer Family!
Just wanted to say hi, and was thinking about you and praying for your move this last weekend. Hope this eases stress for everyone, and praise the Lord for what He provides.

~Theresa