Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

This last week has been fun, fun, fun! For the first time since I can remember, we had a WHITE Christmas! Kathryn and Isaac both kept telling me that it would snow then we would have Christmas; and seeing that we usually get snow in January, I told them it probably wouldn't snow before Christmas. But they kept saying "Mom, it will snow THEN Christmas" So of course as soon as it started snowing (December 17th) they said, "See, Mom, NOW we can have Christmas" (Reminds me of a conversation I had with Kathryn last April where she kept praying for snow and I told her we didn't get snow in April...)
Anyway, here are some pictures from our fantastic Christmas!

View from our back porch
Over the river and through the woods...

Delivering presents.

My snow baby (ONLY snow baby)

Phil + Snow = TROUBLE

New Pajamas!
"Just what I wanted!"

Wow! Socks!

New Barbie Scooter

Oh no! another Darin (saving the paper!!!)


No comments: