Monday, March 2, 2009

Back on the air again...

So I did temporarily have this blog go private because I freaked out about privacy issues. However, I have heard from soooooo many people that they so enjoy our blog and stories that I decided to go "public" again.
My freak out started with a Starbucks barista who I didn't know (and who is probably reading this right now...nothing personal, okay?) saying "Oh I recognize you and your kids from your blog" which made me think..."How many people notice us and know us from our blog?" So I am still deciding what to do and have not decided yet. I am not finding a lot of time to blog anyway, so in the meantime, enjoy the blog....

1 comment:

Jen said...

something you may want to consider: For my blog I don't use our last name or the kids real names. They go by nicknames. I don't put in pictures that have identifying info (school names, locations of organized sports leagues, etc). Even though my blog is not private, I do feel a little safer by doing these small things.
I am glad you are back blogging as I do check in with your family...

Jennine