Monday, November 17, 2008

Just Say "NO"

Lukas was brushing his teeth last night and from the bathroom I heard a "Oh NO!" Then he came out to me and said,
"Mom, you said never to try drugs, right?"
"That's right Lukas, they are soooo bad for you"
"MOM, THERE ARE DRUGS IN MY TOOTHPASTE!!!"
"No Lukas, there aren't drugs in your toothpaste"
"YES MOM...LOOK!" and turning the toothpaste bottle over and shoving it toward me, he said,
"see...DRUG FACTS"
After, I finished laughing hysterically, I hugged him and reassured him that they were not "bad" drugs, but that medicine is sometimes referred to as "drugs"
I am so glad my "just say no" message has been so effective!


My deep thinker...pondering life


2 comments:

The Blaske Bunch said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LUCAS!
Way to go mom....teaching those lessons over and over is working :O)

Hailey said...

so sweet!